Was going through stuff on my Lappi and came across this
Everything happens for a reason
So many things change with the season
Once in a while you find someone who really cares
Someone with whom it is easy to share
Someone who you can hold tight
Who will tell u what’s right
Someone who you can trust
Who will listen without ever making a fuss
Someone who will appreciate you even if it means going against the trends
Someone who is more a sister than a friend
Once in a while you find a gem
Someone so precious you feel lucky to have them
In you I found that person who made me dare
You have something inside you that makes you so rare
6 years have now gone by
But with u the time just seems to fly
There is never a moment in life which I can call dull
And if someone contradicts me I would just say to them “Bull”
I wrote this poem in hope that it would make some sense
But in the end I realized that for poetry my head is too dense!!!
The best part is that this still holds true and I can replace 6 with 8!!
No comments:
Post a Comment